blues brews n bbqs
$20,000 distributed in 2016 thanks to all of you!
Five years of building community and supporting our partners, PRISM and Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity. These great organizations are bringing people together to create stability for neighbors in need of assistance. Thanks to all of you in the community, we have now distributed $76,000 to support their work!
Saturday, August 5, 2017
our 2016 sponsors
Financial and in-kind sponsors who were committed to helping build community here in the west metro!
We've been bringing in the best blues artists from around the Twin Cities and recently brought in some Wisconsin powerhouses too! Take a look at some of our past performers below.
LAST YEAR'S LINEUP
PRISM is the place to go when people in the west metro need assistance - and when caring individuals, families, and community partners have extra to give.
Building the quality of life, health and prosperity of the
Twin Cities by bringing people together to build homes,
communities and hope.
Thank you to our friends that helped build community with a $200 donation to BBNBBQs in 2016!
- Bruce Torell
- Halo Innovations
- The Maintenance Team
- Beth Horsch
- Liquor Barrel - Golden Valley
- Randy & Beth Horsch
- Keith & Vicki Elliott
- Mike & Rindee Erdmann
- Joe Himmelberg & Karla Buerkle
- Kevin & Mary Johnsrud
- Eileen Wilkie
- Bob Arvold
- Mark & Cathy Schmidt
- Darlene Hauser
- Joe & Laura McComish
- JAK + Co., CPA's
- Roy Thomas
- Tom & Carol Kappes
- James Rekow & Lynn Larson
- Wally Palm & Randi Nelson
- Kevin & Diane Lytle
- Matt & Michele Pletcher
- Dan & Julie Roff
- John & Nancy Darnall
- Angela & Neil Christy
- Wendy Wiczek
- Don & Lynne Schon
- Joe Standing
financial & In kind SPONSORS
Going above and beyond to make 2016 the best yet!
- Motivaction ($2,500 sponsor)
- Thrivent Financial - Nick Larson ($1,000 sponsor)
- State Farm - Kyle Vitense Agency ($1,000 sponsor)
- Ray Smith Agency ($1,500 Event Insurance Donation)
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West in Plymouth
(Exclusive hotel of BBNBBQs - Providing seven rooms for the bands and discounted rates to all event attendees)
- Bernick's (Discounted brews and free use of their Tap Truck)
- Signline (Vinyl Outdoor signage)
- Home Depot Plymouth (Providing Kids Workshop)
- Big Frog Plymouth (Volunteer Tee Provider)