blues brews n bbqs
$20,000 distributed in 2016 thanks to all of you!
Five years of building community and supporting our partners, PRISM and Twin Cities Habitat for Humanity. These great organizations are bringing people together to create stability for neighbors in need of assistance. Thanks to all of you in the community, we have now distributed $76,000 to support their work!
Saturday, August 5, 2017
BANDS ARE SET - ANNOUNCING SOON!
our 2016 sponsors
Financial and in-kind sponsors who were committed to helping build community here in the west metro!
We've been bringing in the best blues artists from around the Twin Cities and recently brought in some Wisconsin powerhouses too! Take a look at some of our past performers below.
the 2016 LINEUP
PRISM is the place to go when people in the west metro need assistance - and when caring individuals, families, and community partners have extra to give.
Building the quality of life, health and prosperity of the
Twin Cities by bringing people together to build homes,
communities and hope.
Thank you to the 28 friends, families, and local businesses that helped build community with a $200 donation to BBNBBQs in 2016!
financial & In kind SPONSORS
Going above and beyond to make 2016 the best yet!
- Motivaction ($2,500 sponsor)
- Thrivent Financial - Nick Larson ($1,000 sponsor)
- State Farm - Kyle Vitense Agency ($1,000 sponsor)
- Ray Smith Agency ($1,500 Event Insurance Donation)
- Crowne Plaza Minneapolis West in Plymouth
(Exclusive hotel of BBNBBQs - Providing seven rooms for the bands and discounted rates to all event attendees)
- Bernick's (Discounted brews and free use of their Tap Truck)
- Signline (Vinyl Outdoor signage)
- Home Depot Plymouth (Providing Kids Workshop)
- Big Frog Plymouth (Volunteer Tee Provider)